Majority of SCC’s employees started their carrier in our company. Full of enthusiasm and energy, highly educated and ready to “roll up their sleeves”, these millennials manage to fight with all business obstacles and to provide company’s growth. Around 40% of SCC’s employees are young professionals with less than 5 years of experience. On the other hand, around 48% of SCC’s personnel gathered valuable multiyear experience and now represent strong basis of the company. Finally, increase of company’s reputation could not be possible without leadership provided by highly experienced management and IT support, which have more than 20 years of experience working in electricity sector, transmission system and market operation, TSO business and cooperation within TSO associations (UCTE, ENTSO-E, etc.), including history in domestic and international projects and consulting businesses. Structure of SCC’s staff experience can be seen below.
SCC is always interested to meet new electrical engineers.
If you are Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computing you are fit to be our Operation engineer, Development engineer or Data quality & analytics engineer. It is even better if you have interest and knowledge of electro-energetics, electrical power systems and transmission networks, including load flow calculation and modelling of power system elements. If you do not have previous experience in this field of engineering, that is no problem for us, since we are interested in people that are ready to learn new skills and think "outside the box". Confident and fluent speaking and writing of English is required.
If you are interested to be part of SCC’s team, please send us your CV using bellow contact form (button “Send your CV”).
Structure of SCC’s staff education can be seen below - vast majority of company is consist of employees with Master of Science diploma, while 92% of company employees are electrical engineers with Bachelor or Master of Science diploma.
1. Submitting CV online - Use contact form from below (button “Send your CV”) to send us information about your professional biography. Please provide us with short CV saved as PDF file. Do not send us CV directly on e-mail (in body of the message or using any attachments), since these messages will be immediately deleted on our side due to strict rules of our information security (i.e. e-mails received from unverified e-mail addresses, especially ones that contain attachments, are by default classified as potentially dangerous and immediately deleted). Required CV information are:
- living address,
- phone number,
- e-mail address,
- working experience,
- software experience,
- speaking languages,
- personal traits.
2. Storing and processing sensitive personal data - SCC guarantees and respects your privacy by complying with the provisions of the GDPR regarding personal data protection and other applicable laws and regulations of Republic of Serbia.
3. Rights to manipulate with your data - You have the right to request copy of all your information that we store only for job application purposes, as well as the right to update of your data. Also, you have right to request erasure of all your data from our system or termination of data processing. These rights can be exercised by simply sending an e-mail request using e-mail address that you provided in your CV.
4. Initial screening - our experts will review your application and potentially contact you for further details.
5. Opening of the employment cycles - SCC is always interested for exceptional people, but we create official request for open positions in our company from time to time (usually once a year). All CV applicants that are suitable for that specific position will be informed to update their CV information.
6. Interviews - if our experts assess that you fulfill all our requirements, you will be invited for an interview in the next step. This stage is a great opportunity for us to get to know each other better. Also prepare any questions you would like to ask us. Sometimes, we can decide to check your (professional, English or work on computer) knowledge using some tests, but do not worry, you will be timely informed about this.
7. Signing a contract - in the end we meet once more to agree about terms of the agreement and to sign it. Then the SCC adventure begins!