SCC currently has 6 service users:
- from June 2015 the joint stock company “Elektromreža Srbije“ (EMS) – TSO from Republic of Serbia;
- from June 2015 the joint stock company “Crnogorski Elektroprenosni Sistem” (CGES) – TSO from Montenegro;
- from June 2015 “Nezavisni Operator Sistema u Bosni i Hercegovini” (NOSBiH) – ISO from Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- from March 2018 joint stock company “Македонски електропреносен систем оператор” (MEPSO) – TSO from North Macedonia;
- from June 2018 the state-owned enterprise “Operatori i Sistemit të Transmetimit” (OST) – TSO from Albania and
- from May 2021 the state-owned enterprise “Türkiye Elektrik İletim Anonim Şirketi” (TEIAŞ) – TSO from Türkiye.
More information about all SCC’s service users you can find on MEDIA | Links.