Founded as a regional company, SCC’s main objective is to develop necessary services defined by ENTSO-E’s Policy Paper “Future TSO Coordination for Europe” in order to fulfil operational planning standards which are defined by European Network Codes/Guidelines. According to this paper, main services that RSCs should provide to TSOs are:
• Validation and merging of Individual Grid Models (IGMs) – Common Grid Model (CGM) creation,
• Coordinated Security Analysis (CSA),
• Coordinated Capacity Calculation (CCC),
• Outage Planning Coordination (OPC) and
• Short and Medium Term Adequacy (SMTA) forecast.
From this day, SCC started providing services to its shareholders.